Dia / Ground and Earth

Hello,

first, I want to thank you about Dia... Because it's exactly what I need.

Some suggestions :

About symbols :
(Circuit)

-----
---
  -

is earth (not ground)

but

-----
/ / / /

is ground (and should be add)

Moreover, you should add European Operational Amplifier (it's a rectangle with +/- and in the top-right the following symbol : Triangle Infinity)

You should also add
voltage source (a circle and a line)
current source (a circle and a perpendicular line)

An other suggestion :
why not a "svg with dia namespace" file format instead of dia...
It will be easier to import dia schematic in any application.

Thanks again

Regards