Re: Scaling, printing, etc. in Dia

Am Sa, den 18.09.2004 schrieb Chris Green um 18:11:
> I've discovered the 'Page Setup' window but I can't see how that
> helps.  If you set it to "Fit to: 1 by 1" then the page varies in size
> as you draw which is most distracting and the edge of the drawing is
> at the edge of the paper with no margins so does it all print?
>
> I also found with "Fit to: 1 by 1" I could end up with a drawing
> window that couldn't be scrolled to cover the whole page I was trying
> to draw on.

  Try using the scroll wheel of your mouse (for vertical scrolling),
press shift when using the wheel for horizontal scrolling.

  But this should be available via the scrollbars too. Please check
whether there's a bug for this filed against dia at bugzilla.gnome.org.
If not, file it there (even when the mouse wheel is a good workaround,
as there might be people who don't have mouse wheels).

Regards,
  Sven
--
Sven Herzberg <herzi abi02 de>     Â GNOME Deutschland <www.gnome-de.org>