Re: [Fwd:] Re: Adding a new diagram type (ORM plug-in)?

On Fri, Sep 10, 2004 at 09:08:09PM +0200, Lars Clausen wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-09-10 at 16:41, Eric Schabell wrote:
>

> >  Thanks for the tips, I have already started playing around and thought a
> >  good place to start would be to copy sybase as an orm sheet with three
> >  figures (just renamed existing sybase figure files).
> >
> >  I have added orm code in :
> >
> >  objects/orm
> >  objects/Makefile.am
> >
> >  po/POTFILES.*
> >
> >  shapes/orm
> >  shapes/Makefile.am
> >
> >  sheets/orm.sheet.in
> >  sheets/Makefile.am
> >
> >  I run ./autogen.sh, ./configure and make.
> >
> >  I seem to see the actual plugins being built in objects (no sybase or
> >  orm), all builds ok, no errors and only see sybase as a tab with the
> >  icons. I was hoping to see orm tab... I must be missing something, but
> >  not sure what. Ideas?
> >

> Have you remembered to add objects/orm/Makefile to the list of files
> being generated by configure.in?

Yes I have done this, as copy was taken from the sybase setup, I have
made the following orm additions:

$ cat configure.in | grep sybase

dnl objects/sybase/Makefile
shapes/sybase/Makefile

$ cat configure.in | grep orm
dnl Platform-specific fixes.
dnl objects/orm/Makefile
shapes/orm/Makefile

> Take a look at the Dia TWiki for a sample addition of a sheet:
> http://faemalia.org/wiki/view/Technical/ShapeSet

This only leads me to believe that I do not need an objects/orm
implementation?

The thing is, I see no Makefiles being generated for sybase or orm now
with the 'dnl' lines in configure.in.

Sybase shows up, but my orm sheet does not... any other ideas?

Thanks in advanced,

erics