Low development activity coming up

Just wanted to let you all know that my pace of development/bug
fixing/patch applying will be even lower the next week than it has been
recently, as I'm going to a conference in Bath.  Due to house
acquisition and work load ramping up, I haven't been able to hack as
much on Dia as I'd like to.  This may or may not get better over the
winter, as garden work decreases.