Problem reducing size for my Puppy Linux distro

Hi guys,
Could someone kindly advise me about a difficulty that I am having
with setting up Dia.
I am the developer of Puppy Linux, which is under 50M live-CD yet with
an amazing collection of apps.
I want to add Dia, but I need to cut the size a bit.

I targetted the sheets -- I ran them through grep and took out all the
non-English lines, as Puppy is English only.
Dia starts up ok and runs and does display the library shapes, but
spits out a heap of error messages like this:

"premature end of data in tag object in Assorted.sheet"

...so, should I put back dummy lines somehow to make it happy?

Also, a window pops up with this message:

"Could not find plugin init function in '/usr/local/lib/dia/libxslt_filter.la'"

....I don't understand what this means.

I compiled Dia on Mandrake 9.2, then copied everything into my distro.
It's the same in Puppy as in mandrake except for the edited sheets, and
I left out a few.

Apart from all the error messages at startup, and the symbols window initially
blank, I can then select a set of symbols and they do appear and I can use Dia
and it all seems to work ok.

Any suggestions most welcome.

Checkout Puppy at:
http://www.goosee.com/puppy

I'm not on the Dia mail list, appreciate if you can reply with copy to me
at void dodo com au

Regards,
Barry Kauler