Re: Text associated to BezierLines

Kilo,

Thanks for the tip. I tried out the "generalization, class inheritance" object in UML, and it seems to do about what I want it to -- except it sure would be nice if the BezierLine had text. There's nothing quite like bending and curving the line where you want it to go.

--Tim

kilo wrote:

Hi Tim

why don't you use UML's Association for that purpose?

- it is a line
- it has a name attribute
- it has role attributes for both ends
- it has multiplicity attributes for both ends

Lots of properties to use imho.

kilo
Gabor Kmetyko