Re: Text associated to BezierLines

Thanks.  I still wish the BezierLine had text. --Tim

loli wrote:

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 08:43:28 -0600, Tim Egbert wrote

I'm wanting to use Dia for creating event-driven state diagrams and use the resulting XML to generate code. I find the UML class object to be good for describing states, but I need to have the connecting BezierLines have text associated with them in order to represent event paths. The properties box for BezierLines do not have a field for text, nor is text associated with the lines on the diagram.

Does anyone know of a more appropriate line object that will provide associated text?

The FS menu offers 2 oriented connecting lines with texts.

A student made same time ago, an arc (circular arc) witht text which worked very well; but he has not found the time to control it with CBS version of Dia.