Network Diagramming with Dia. (Positive user feedback.)

I thought I would share some user feedback about Dia from an Advogato
Journal entry by Steve Kemp:

"It's not often I see a program I've not heard of before and discover it's
wonderful. I have literally no complaints about it at all."

Read the rest of his comment
http://advogato.org/person/Stevey/diary.html?start=190

Sincerely

Alan Horkan