Re: Link

On Wed, 2004-10-13 at 11:12, Lars RÃder wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 12:41:04 +0000, Luc Cessieux <cessieux hotmail com> wrote:

> > >Currently, there is not really a way to do it, apart from putting it
> > >in a comment.  The question is:  What should it do?
> > >
> > >-Lars
> >
> > I would like to draw my network computers with DIA and when I want a
> > document , I clic right on the computer, I select un link and I have my
> > Documents (for exemple, exploitation process, installation document etc.)
>
> How do you mean, "have my documents"?  Open in the default browser?
> Open in Dia?  Open with some otherwise specified tool?  Try to
> determine mime type and use the relevant tool?  Something else?  What
> makes most sense generically?
>
> -Lars
> ______________

I think what he means is:
in visio you can link an object to a file(http). Does not matter file
type, (Doc, html, excel, .txt....etc) that would be a GREAT thing to
have in Dia.  Think i would convert all of My visio Doc to Dia if it had
that in it.
Scott R. Rineer M.C.S.A., M.C.S.E
Network Administrator
STABLER COMPANIES INC.