Re: Link

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 08:37:39 +0000, Luc Cessieux <cessieux hotmail com> wrote:
> How could I to link(URL) a "xsw" document on a dia object

Currently, there is not really a way to do it, apart from putting it
in a comment.  The question is:  What should it do?

-Lars

I would like to draw my network computers with DIA and when I want a document , I clic right on the computer, I select un link and I have my Documents (for exemple, exploitation process, installation document etc.)

MSN Search, le moteur de recherche qui pense comme vous ! http://search.msn.fr