Who is the Official Dia maintainer 2004 onwards? (updating the docs)

For the purposes of the documentation who is the official maintainer?
Should I put Lars, Cyrille, Hans, Steffen or some or all of the above?
It has been a long time since James Henstridge was the maintainer so I
think it is necessary to update this bit of information while I'm making
other changes to the documentation.
(I dont intend to include individual email addresses as I will add a link
to the mailing list subscription page instead).

I'm updating the documentation, it covered a lot of Dia version 0.90 but
when I compared it against Dia 0.94 in Fedora Core 3 I was embarrassed
into finally make the improvements I had long intended to make.

I hope to have a big patch later this week (maybe, maybe later than that
if I get really stuck into it and make a lot of changes).

Sincerely

Alan Horkan

http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/
Inkscape, Draw Freely http://inkscape.org