dia 0.94 Win32, Save failed

Hi,

I use DIA 0.94 (German) on Win98-System. I create a Draw and save it.
Then I modify it and would save it again with file - save or Strg+S
but I get two messages and the saving failed:

"Die Ausgabedatei C:\Daten... konnte nicht geöffnet werden. No such
file or directory."

"Datei ... konnte nicht gespeichert werden."

The error appears only when in the path a umlaut (ü, ö, ä, ...).

But File - Save As works fine.

Is there a solution or workaround to fix this?

Thanks
Jürgen