Re: adding stencils to dia

On Fri, 17 Sep 2004, andre passamani // maratimba wrote:

> Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 06:31:25 -0700 (PDT)
> From: andre passamani // maratimba <maratimba yahoo com>
> To: dia-list gnome org
> Subject: adding stencils to dia
>
> Hey,
>

> I work as information architect in Sao Paulo City Hall and
> Telecentros Projects, down there in Brazil. We are the
> biggest gnome users in latin america (more than 2,500 PCs).
>
> So, dia is something really good to me but, I spend lotta
> time to improvise my stencils...
>
> I thought if I could add some IA stencils to dia?

Please, what does I.A. stand for?

> I got the templates but how should I proceed?

You can create a new sheet by choosing (from the Toolbox window)
File, Sheets and Objects...

You can create new shapes by drawing them in Dia and then saving them by
choosing (from the Image window)
File, Export...
Dia Shape File (.shape)

Then add those shapes to your sheet again using the "Sheets and Objects"
Dialog.

Hope that helps.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan