Re: w32 compilation errors

At 16:14 28.05.04, nicosoftcorp free fr wrote:

I have all the useful librairies for the compilation ( I think !! ) but when I
compile dia with vs7 I have the following errors:

Création de la bibliothèque libdia.lib et de l'objet libdia.exp

[...]

dialibartrenderer.obj : error LNK2019: symbole externe non résolu _art_svp_free
référencé dans la fonction _draw_line
[...]
diasvgrenderer.obj : error LNK2019: symbole externe non résolu _xmlFreeDoc référ
encé dans la fonction _end_render

Apparently libart and libxml2 are missing. If you already have them and are uing the build environmant as described in glib/README.win32 please ensure they are correctly defined in build/win32/make.msc like :

LIBXML2_LIBS = $(LIBXML2)\libxml2.lib
LIBART_LIBS = $(LIBART)\libart.lib

Hans

-------- Hans "at" Breuer "dot" Org ----------- Tell me what you need, and I'll tell you how to get along without it. -- Dilbert