Dia contribution - system modelling sheets

Dear all,

some time ago I contributed some sheets for system modelling
using classical notations like Jackson and more recent one like
i* and KAOS (goal-oriented modeling). Those are problem
oriented notations complementing solution-oriented notations
like UML.

I recently upgraded my code for complying with the latest dia
CVS snapshot. Could someone have a look at them, give me
feedback and telling me if their are worth being integrated ?

A description of the contribution is here:
   http://www.cetic.be/~faust/pub/dia/
and how to integrate into a CVS snapshot here:
   http://www.cetic.be/~faust/pub/dia/dia-install.html

Kind Regards
Christophe

Ponsard Christophe -- CETIC/FAUST
Aéropole, rue Clément Ader 8, B-6041 Gosselies
tel: ++32/71/91 98 26 web: http://www.cetic.be
email: christophe ponsard cetic be --------------------------------------------------