main page of Dia

When tried to enter to main page  of Dia, I got the message:

"The Dia page has moved to http://www.gnome.org/projects/dia/.  Please update your
bookmarks"

Perhaps someone has already changed url  appearing  in every mail from the list ...
Thanks (and please excuse me for my impatience).

--
Loli
loli unsa edu ar