Re: Create new programmed objects

I'm sorry for my english, it isn't my mothertongue I'm French :)

Maybe there's a misunderstanding, I guess I've expressed myself badly and said
something I didn't mean.

I didn't mean to say that I had found a method better than yours, but in fact I
would ask if you had a more complete method to build more complete objects.

I give an example of what I want to do.
For instance, with the object router in Network I would like to add a property
"ip" with a field to fill in.

In fact, I would add new properties to some objects and create new objects with
properties in differents tabs (as in the object class of UML objects).

In this case, taking the object class of UML as model is it correct ?
Or there is an object recommanded to be used as model ?

Do you have some pieces of advice in order to not do a object obsolete ?

I hope, I explain myself correctly :)

Thanks for the answers