Re: A small bug in 0.93-pre3

On Sun, 2004-05-02 at 17:14, Zhang Linbo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just notice a possible bug in 0.93-pre3,
> which can be illustrated by the following
> steps:
>
> 1. Open an arbitrary dialog.
>
> 2. Make some changes to the dialog.
>
> 3. Right click on the dialog, and select 'File->Save'
> to save the modified dialog.
>
> 4. Type Ctrl-Q to quit.
>
> A warning message about modified diagrams is then popped up
> (which shouldn't be, since the diagram has been saved).

This is because the control press is mistakenly taken to be a key press,
and thus marks the document modified again.  In the dev branch, I've
change the modified-ness to be determined by the undo stack (plus a
separate field for page setup and diagram properties having changed), so
this should happen there.  In addition, if you undo everything you've
done after the last save, it will be marked as unmodified.