Re: PATCH: ellipse.c : keep aspect ration / circle.

On Sun, 2004-03-14 at 15:38, Grégoire Dooms wrote:
> Lars Clausen wrote:

> Attached is an implementation of the keep aspect ratio / circle part.
> It is implemented in a manner similar to image.c
> It did not use a dropdown menu in the UI but two booleans: keep_aspect
> and one_one_aspect.

I tried it out, and while the core code is useful, I ended up doing a
dropdown menu.  It was too confusing that two boolean settings could
silently change each other.  I also added it to the object menu and
added undo, and (while I was at it) did the same for box.  It's great to
have working code to build from.  Thanks!