routing tables to dia network map

Hi all,

I've just done a python program that can read Cisco routers, PIX,
Netscreen configs or netstat -rn outputs and make a network map of all
equipments. It works well with graphviz, but, well, graphviz is not the
right tool to make network maps to put in a report.

I'd like to be able to generate a dia file. I don't want to be able to
place each item in the right place, but at least to have the connections
and icons, so that I only need to drag icons at the right place.

What do you think will be the right solution ?
- Dia or other tool ?
- Dia python plugin / simple XML generator / no parser at all / other ?

--
Philippe Biondi <phil@ secdev.org>      SecDev.org
Security Consultant/R&D                 http://www.secdev.org