Re: chinese support glitches?

I had a look at the bug report, and must say my understanding of the
issue is too limited to give any informed opinion. However, as a chinese
user of Dia (not very often), I have the following to report wrt the eps
export functinality.

With a chart that contains chinese (simplified) characters, the
pango-eps export works but the ps latin-1 eps export does not (as
evidenced by using gv Diagram1.eps).

As long as one of them work, I am a happy Dia user!

Hope that helps,

Joseph H. Yao