Re: Rounded Polyline, and other questions?

Not a problem, it's a good thing because I realize I missed something
with the previous patch, I didn't adjust the radius if if was bigger than
the polyline could handle.  This only manifested itself with acute angles
when rounding polylines.

Anyway, this is fixed in the attached patch (which also includes the previous
changes, so you can disregard that patch).

Also, I believe it wouldn't be too hard to add the corner rounding to the
polygons, and I may submit a patch for that sometime soon.

-Anthony