Re: Rounded Polyline, and other questions?

Wow, its been a while since I posted this, but I've been super busy with
other stuff.  Anyway, last night I finished a first pass at adding
rounded corners to zigzaglines and polylines, by adding some code to
the diarenderer.  I was developing against the DIA_0_94_DEV tag, should
I post patches against that, or against the HEAD?  Also, I'd be interested
once I post it in knowing whether some of the added functions should make
their way into the geometry.* files.

Anyway, if someone could let me know which is the current tag to submit
patches against I'll post it.

-Anthony