Re: Dia contribution - system modelling sheets

Lars Clausen wrote:

On Fri, 2004-05-28 at 21:26, Christophe Ponsard wrote:

Dear all,

some time ago I contributed some sheets for system modelling
using classical notations like Jackson and more recent one like
i* and KAOS (goal-oriented modeling). Those are problem
oriented notations complementing solution-oriented notations
like UML.

Looks yummy! This should be able to go in 0.94. It's not without issues, though, but they seem to be smaller things <cut>

That's great news !

I just saw the patch on the CVS change log. I am going to check out a fresh copy and have a look at the issues your mentionned.

- Christophe