RE: Nice looking UML diagrams

When I wrote bottom line I meant bottom line OF TEXT.  Here it is
again:

---

I am attempting to make UML diagrams and I find that the text in
them has no space between the bottom line of text
and the rectange that encloses it making it look very cramped.

I have seen some Dia UML output posted on the net on the AutoDia
site
http://droogs.org/autodia/screenshots.html
and it does not have this problem. (I am not using autodia, just
dia and am only referring to this page for its examples.)

I could not find a setting that might affect this.

I am using Dia 0.92.2 under Windows XP and producing eps files.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.