Re: Non-GUI mode: "assertion `GDK_IS_SCREEN (screen)' failed" in 0.93?

"W. Borgert" <debacle debian org> writes:

> On Wed, Jun 09, 2004 at 12:46:31AM +0200, Colin Marquardt wrote:

>> $ dia --export-to-format=png ToplevelStateMachine.dia
>
> The following works for me with version 0.93:
>
> dia --export=UML-demo.png --size=100x100 --nosplash UML-demo.dia

That didn't work either, but... I found out why I didn't get a PNG
export dialog: I didn't compile with libart, so I was only getting
GdkPixbuf's export capability (I assume).

I got
   http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/libart_lgpl/2.3/libart_lgpl-2.3.16.tar.gz
and compiled dia with it installed, and I found that I had to
remove
   #include <libart_lgpl/art_rgb.h>
from dia-0.93/app/render_libart.c

With this, I got a nice export dialog with the size settings. I can
also use the command line now.

Cheers,
  Colin