Re: draw text with arrows

On Sat, 2004-07-31 at 00:25, haihui_dia dslextreme com wrote:
> Ha, that's an ingenious solution! Thanks a lot! I wonder why nobody
> mentioned it in earlier replies. :) My only quibble is that the text is
> always horizontal -- it can't be rotated with the lines

Rotation is a different matter entirely that I am working on in the
devel branch.  Not that I have any time for it right now, and there are
some issues with what happens when objects 'look at' each other that I
haven't figured out.  E.g. if a box and a zig-zag line are both rotated
differently, how does the autorouting system figure out what's going on?