Re: draw text with arrows

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004, haihui_dia dslextreme com apparently wrote:
> I'm trying to draw a flowchart using Dia. In Visio, when I
> draw an arrow I can put text on top of the arrow. Can I
> also do the same with Dia? Thanks!

Draw your arrow.
It will have a connection point at the center.
Create a text object.
It will have a connection point at the left.
Set the text object connection point on top of the arrow
connection point.

If you want the text centered, double click the text object
and change the properties.

Unfortunately the text object does not yet include margin
and padding properties, at least in my version.
I hope these will soon be available.

hth,
Alan Isaac