Pre3

As you can see from the ChangeLog, I've sent out pre3, partly because I
moved away from release branch to having a devel branch, partly because
I'll probably be without net from Saturday and until we get a phone line
installed, which happens at some indeterminate time.  There's still a
huge leak with text rendering, easy to see with huge diagrams of greeked
text -- if somebody wants to look at it:  The LayoutCache doesn't
compare DiaFont right, but if it is changed to do it right, we seem to
run into problems of DiaFonts being unreffed too early/too much.  And
having the key and the value in a GHashTable be the same seems to be a
bad idea:)