Re: help wanted, trying out a few ideas for post 0.94

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 anthonym overture com wrote:

> Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 10:57:16 -0700
> From: anthonym overture com
> To: discussions about usage and development of dia <dia-list gnome org>
> Subject: Re: help wanted, trying out a few ideas for post 0.94
>
> If you are looking into keybindings a couple that I've really wanted
> (and vaguely recall existing at some point), are for Group and Ungroup.

already done

> Also, alignment operations might be nice to have in hot keys.

I'll try and take a look at what other programs use and see if I can come
up with anything sensible.

> I think all the keybindings and renamings you mention sound fine.
> Looking forward to more keybindings.

I will only be adding a few keybindings but ideally when Text input gets
overhauled I'll be able to change the tools to using single letter
bindings and I'll be able to use some of the Alt keybindings (although
I'll have to be careful, Alt keys have issues).

- Alan