description of the XML format of Dia

Title: description of the XML format of Dia

Hi guys !

My name is Alexia and I'm new in the mailing list. I'm doing a work placement and my task is to developp a tool that would generate network diagrams automatically, using snmp requests.

I'm going to use DIA to draw the diagrams, therefore I need to know the description of the XML format of Dia.
I had a look on the official web site but couldn't find it. Maybe can you help me ? Unless someone already wrote something that would generates XML Dia format files ?... :)

I hope I was clear, thanks a lot !

Alexia