Re: Help! to explain strange behavior

On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 07:27:58 +0100, Alexander wrote
> loli schrieb:
> > I downloaded Dia-0.94.tar.gz and suceeded to compile it: just a message
> > about not having libxslt.
>
> As far as I remember (without any knowledge of dia code) is libxslt some
> xsl parsing library (extended stylesheet language transformation). I
> would suggest to install some package providing this library.

I will install it.(But previous Dia versions worked without it)

> See, SVG belongs to XML, has even an xsl-header and I'd say: dia

That is true: Dia doesn't import  SVG code; but Dia understands some subset of
SVG code when it is included in      .shape    archives. And this is exactly
what seems to be  wrong in my installation.
Thank you,
  Loli

http://www.gnome.org/projects/dia/faq.html

--