Help! to explain strange behavior

I've been using Dia for more than two years. Now, I am using version 0,92.2
without problems.

I downloaded Dia-0.94.tar.gz and suceeded to compile it: just a message
about not having libxslt.

But, when I run    app/run_dia.sh,
I got several  WARNINGS **: Error parsing point;
6 error parsing rectangle;
and Could not find plugin init... (about libxslt)

and a very strange behavior: when I bring some shapes on the canvas they
appear quite distorted.
I prepared a diagram with the first eight shapes from the Flowchart menu;
the first four (programmed shapes) look fine; the next four (SVG shapes)
look terrible.

I'am attaching two files:
Diagram1.dia    and    Diagram1.png
(the last one looks exactly as I see the canvas except for the small blue
crosses)

Please, can some of you suggest reasons for that behabior?

--
Loli
loli unsa edu ar