standard arc with text from Mario Diaz

my name is
Mario Diaz i am of Argentina

I am working with the version Dia 0.90 , I have
created a version of the standard arc with text,
and need to know which are the steps that I must
follow to send the proposed modification.
I send this message with help of a translator,
if does not understand himself answer me

               I wait for his response, soon thank you

100mb gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
http://correo.yahoo.com.ar