help files

Hello folks;
I am a german guy and my english is not very good, so please write your
answeres in a very easy understandable english, so not many difficult words.
i am a dia beginner and have installed version 0.92.2 , but i cant find any
help files, wich paket i have to install for this in mandrake 10?

thanks very much for help, and until next time
Istvan