Re: Another newbie question time

On Tue, 2004-08-24 at 08:42, Jim Clark wrote:

http://www.llywelyn.net/png.html

>> I put a simple image of what I'd like to do on my web site. I'm sure
>> there is a lot I don't understand about that zigzag line........

>Create a zig zag line which goes left, down, left (see attachment
>1a.dia).

>Right click on the zig zag line to bring up the context menu. Turn off
>autorouting. You should now be able to drag the bottom/leftmost green
>box/endpoint of the line and create the shape you want (see attachment
>1b.dia).

Hmm, I must be missing something. I had autorouting turned off when I made these lines. I see your diagram, but don't see how to do it. No matter how I grab, the two horizontal lines always go in opposite directions, When I click off the line and then grab the green box at the end, it moves the location of the vertical line, it does not extend the line in a new direction.

I'm sure I'm missing something simple here.....but cannot imagine what it is.

Thanks-

Jim Clark