Re: Another newbie question time

On Tue, 2004-08-24 at 08:42, Jim Clark wrote:
> http://www.llywelyn.net/png.html
>
> I put a simple image of what I'd like to do on my web site. I'm sure
> there is a lot I don't understand about that zigzag line........

Create a zig zag line which goes left, down, left (see attachment
1a.dia).

Right click on the zig zag line to bring up the context menu. Turn off
autorouting. You should now be able to drag the bottom/leftmost green
box/endpoint of the line and create the shape you want (see attachement
1b.dia).

Hope this helps

Cheers

Andrew