More about Suse 9.0 (was very small test)

On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 23:00:21 +0200, Roberto Bernetti wrote
> Hi
> I installed SuSE linux 9.0 and would try for the first time dia. The
> dia version shipped with SuSE is 0.91. I encountered the folowing
> problem not receiving support from SuSE. The test i put inside the
> flowchart symbol is very very small, it is impossiblle to see it. I
> tryed to change font size from the preference with no success.

I had a similar problem: when I updated to Suse 9.0  (and Dia from it to 0.91) I lose the
possibility of seeing texts ... I lost Dia on that machine; but then my son helped me; after
some tries:

from Suse 9.0, he loaded "everything" from Gnome and then he loaded Dia 0.92, the rpm,
from Fedora without any problem

I'am happy I can use Dia again.

Loli
loli@unsa.edu.ar