Re: Entity-Relationship (ER) objects

On Sun, 2004-04-18 at 18:23, Steven Lembark wrote:

> >> http://www.datanamic.com/images/ssdezigndisplayleveldatatypes_large.jpg
> >>
> >>   Can I go ahead and just start editing the code for the ER sheet?
> >
> > Absolutely!  Go right ahead.  If you send frequent patches, it will allow
> > us to catch errors early and get it tested.
>
> Is there any documentation on how to modify the beasts? I'd like
> to help with the ER's (need them for my work also).

Look to the TWiki (http://faemalia.org/wiki/view/Technical/DiaEditor),
and feel free to add more stuff.  lib/object.h is heavily commented,
too.  It also helps to just look at the other objects that have similar
behaviour.  There was somebody trying to expand the PROP_LIST to handle
the UML Class-like things, which it looks like you'll need, but I
haven't heard a peep from him for a long time.  And, of course, we here
shall be happy to answer questions, too.