Re: PNG export bug

* Ian Redfern <redferni@logica.com> [2004-04-14 15:50]:

> What version of libpng are you using? I'm using 1.2.5.0 (1.2.5.0-5
> in Debian terms). What OS/Dia build/usual environment info?

libpng version 1.2.2
dia version 0.92.2

Generally all other versions are whatever come with Red Hat 9.0.

If you could not repeat the problem in the same version of dia, then
maybe the problem is in another tool or library.

Anyway, now that I know PNG does not support vector graphics, I'll try
to avoid it whenever a useable vector format is available.