Re: PNG export bug

* Justin Gombos <mindfuq@zianet.com> [2004-04-13 18:09]:
> * Lars Clausen <lars@raeder.dk> [2004-04-13 16:37]:
> >
> > Interestingly, the .dia files for all but reston are also corrupt.
>
> Ah, I forgot about that.. my ISPs web ftp server has been corrupting
> most of what I upload lately.

Sorry about that.  I managed to get a couple of uncorrupted dia files
posted.  Use these commands to download them:

wget http://www.zianet.com/jgombos/ns680/project/rawdata/kansas.dia
wget http://www.zianet.com/jgombos/ns680/project/rawdata/salem.dia

There shouldn't be any integrity problems w/ the downloads, but here's
the md5 hashes just in case:

  b294e5b99c5637bd73ba106853b0270e  kansas.dia

  bc4a524511d2952ca4a5ee096523ee9f  salem.dia

You will see that these diagrams display correctly, even with
anti-aliasing turned on.  (btw- why is unchecking the box the way for
enabling something?)  Anyway, if you try to export these files to PNG
using Dia 0.92.2, you will see a screwed up artifact in the PNG file.