Problems with UML elements

Hi guys,

I'm working on UML documents, and find it great that Dia supports elements
that visio doesn't :) - and the "create code from drawing"-feature is way
cool.

However, I've just run into a few annoyances, and figured I'd ask if it
was a bug, missing feature or just me :)

1) a UML Activity - I can't figure out how to resize it. When I
double-click on it I can set font size etc. but not the size of the actual
activity box - this means that the text in the activity box extends out
side the box :(

2) a Message does not seem to support being "divided" so it can (f.ex.) go
straight left, break and go straight up. When I select it, theres shown 3
"red blocks" - that I can pull. a left, a center and a right block. The
center one does nothing if I move it up or down.. perhaps its a bug?

Thank you in advance, and thank you for a great program.

--
Regards,
Klavs Klavsen, GSEC - kl@vsen.dk - http://www.vsen.dk

"Those who do not understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly."
  --Henry Spencer