Gentoo ebuild

I tried to emerge dia today. As I am e gentoo user I was expecting dia
to seemingless get all the dependancies for dia. I was surprised to see,
that it was not the case.

The missing dependancy was "pygtk", so I had to emerge that before
emerging dia.

So an update of the ebuild file is probably necessary... ;)

thanks for this great tool anyway.

Michel Albert