Re: shift keystroke screwes up the diagram

Hello Lars!

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 10:51:10 -0500
Lars Clausen <lrclause@cs.uiuc.edu> wrote:

> The <shift> key is not to blame -- the same thing happens if
> the object is simply moved.  It looks like several lines that
> are connected to that object have wrong coordinates in the save
> file.  Is the save file generated by Dia, or some other tool?
> Looks like it's created by Dia, so why are they misplaced?
> That's rather curious.

The file was developped in dia.  The only other tool that
changes it is cvs.  We put on the diagram text objects
containing cvs key words: $Date$, $Author$, etc.  Cvs
is supposed to change only the text inside $$.  And it
worked so far.

> > "Bad" object has this title (sorry for cyrillics):
> > PSF-2-2-1: ïÐÒÅÄÅÌÅÎÉÅ ÎÏ×ÏÊ ÔÏÞËÉ ÓÈÏÄÁ
>
> I don't mind the cyrillics, I think it's nifty that we can do
> all manner of languages now.

This is very true.  And this _really_ helps when you develop
end-user oriented documentation.

BTW, worry for posting uncompressed file, I just did not
notice how big the diagram already was.

Regards,
Yuri

--