Dia Fonts

Hello All

  I am new to dia. I just compiled it as part of the
new garnome release.

  I think I have some problem with the fonts. The
fonts I am getting are too small. And the line spacing
(between two consecutive lines) is too much.

  Any clues??

/opt/garnome/bin/dia --version
Dia version 0.92-pre1, compiled 09:33:32 Sep 13 2003

Regards
- puneet