Re: "move" tool (One more opinion)

Title:
-  I don't like the "Hand" name either. It gives place to many subconscient meanings in diferent countries  as is usual with other parts of human body ( in some arabian countries showing your hand can mean a big insult !!!). And drawing a good mini hand icon is hard difficult. The only "Hand" advantage, from my point of view, is that of beeing an standard tool in Acrobat Reader, one of the most used software these days.

- The "Scroll" word is too much computer literate (I'm spanish and I had troubles with the scroll word the first time I saw it in a book).

 What about "Travelling around the diagram" instead of "Scrolling the diagram"?. I think the "Travel" word gives not possible confussion and is extremely intuitive.

 Another suggestion is that of changing the continuous crossing arrows with 4 independent ones. I think it gives more impression of movement. (See the attached diagram).

Hope this help!

Enrique Arizón Benito,
 Software developer and Network administrator