Re: "move" tool

On 9 Sep 2003, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
> Hi!
>
> After a year of extensive use of Dia I've just discovered that there
> is an analog of "Hand" tool! :-)
>
> What I would like to suggest is:
>
> 1. Change icon for this instrument (take same one from cursor)
> 2. Change its name.
>
> I may go in the wrong direction, but wouldn't it be more intuitive?

You're talking about the scroll tool (the one whose icon is a four-pointed
star and whose pointer is a grabbing hand)?  I don't know that "Hand" would
be very intuitive -- "Hand" could be understood to be the Modify tool as
well.

Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HĂ„rdgrim of Numenor