Re: FAQ 13 (Zig-zag lines going horizontally)

On 5 Sep 2003, James Turner wrote:
> So, I was pleased to see my question was not only frequently asked,
> but answered too! (The one about zig-zag lines being smart about the
> direction of their arrows + first & last segments)

Did you just now find the FAQ, or have you tried out 0.92-pre1?  0.92-pre1
has autorouting that is fairly smart about the directions.  If you have
ideas for improving it, let us know.

Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HĂ„rdgrim of Numenor