RE: how can I install DIA on WIndows XP?

Try this: http://dia-installer.sourceforge.net/

-----Original Message-----
From: b.hermans [mailto:b.hermans@worldonline.fr]
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2003 12:10
To: dia-list@gnome.org
Subject: how can I install DIA on WIndows XP?

Hello,

I have successfully download DIA on a DIA-0.91 directory. I got different
sub-directories
like APP, DOC, LIB, objects, samples etc..
But when I try to open the file install , Windows can not open the file,
which has
archive attributes in its properties.

CAn you help me to install the product DIA on my PC??
THanks
Solange GONZALVEZ