Re: How can I rotate parts???

Manuel Zach wrote:
> I have often to create electric circuits, under win I have the handy
> Finally, I must say Dia is quite nice, but with this missing features

You may want to give it a try with XCircuit
(http://bach.ece.jhu.edu/~tim/programs/xcircuit/).

XCircuit is biased towards creating electrical circuit diagrams, does a
far better job in it than any proprietary piece of software that I've
used, and just as Dia, knows how to generate beautiful PostScript images.

It emphasizes electrical circuit drawing which makes it IMHO slightly
more suitable for drawing circuits than Dia. I use both programs on
regular basis.